Indivisible North Coast Oregon (INCO) defends democracy by opposing authoritarianism, bigotry, and corruption.
INDIVISIBLE North Coast Oregon (INCO) is one of nearly 6,000 grassroots Indivisible groups rising up around the country in response to the 2016 presidential election.
Area residents formed INCO to defend democracy by opposing authoritarianism, bigotry, and corruption. We demand accountability and transparency in government and support American rights like equal justice, free speech, a free and independent press, and separation of church and state.
INCO’s community groups (CG) are in Manzanita, Cannon Beach, Seaside/Gearhart, Warrenton, Astoria/East County, and the Washington peninsula. Whenever possible, CGs support existing organizations to make the best use of everyone’s time, talents, and energy. Activities include ongoing contact with Members of Congress, monitoring legislation, and other actions and events created by INCO members.
- · We affirm the importance of defending democracy
- · We resist an agenda that will take America backwards
- · We model inclusion and fairness
- · We encourage involvement in like-minded groups that value freedom, compassion, community, and responsibility
- · We encourage the use of the Indivisible Guide (www.indivisibleguide.com), with an emphasis on strategies that are most effective for the time and place
- · We respect the privacy of our members
Sign up for INCO at our blog, www.indivisblenorthcoastor.blogspot.com. You’ll be part of your local Community Group and get our regular INCO emails. You can sign up for our Facebook group. Join with us to defend democracy!
SIGN UP on our blog. www.indivisiblenorthcoastor.blogspot.com
FACEBOOK: INDIVISIBLE North Coast Oregon